Friday, January 04, 2008

It's 2008, Thank God.

I was very ill for most of December, at times terrified and panicking about pain, quality of life issues, and was really fearful for the future, though things seemed to get tremendously better once I got surgery to get rid of the pain. Somehow, now I'm much better, though today I'm in a bit of pain. I'm working on a few new projects, some that will be announced soon. John Hockenberry's article on the demise of corporate television, NBC especially, is getting HUGE play in the bloggosphere, and his new show, Billion Dollar President, is really interesting, innovative, and worth a listen to.
Currently I'm really interested in the anti-aversive legislation pending in Massachusetts, Looking at open source development and media, and open source assistive technology. I am thrilled Barack Obama won Iowa,and the Radiohead album is still pretty incredible.

be well-

Mike R.