Friday, August 22, 2008

obamas vp pick...waiting for the txt msg...

OK, I thought it was just me getting antsy in the woods of Maine wondering when Obama would announce his vp pick - i had Fond memories of reading "Clinton Gore 92" there when i was 18 and a few weeks from entering college...

my hope: Biden, he's an elder statesmen. He has a relative in Maine, Biden's solid on disability issues and i think I've met him at some point.

I so wish I was in Denver. Twittering (Tweeting??) Denver would be much easier than trying to blog the DNC in Boston 4 yrs ago.

tho, the Michael Moore idea of Caroline Kennedy would totally be FTW! (for the win)

The AP seemed to say txt msg tomorrow am.

Time is saying Biden, bloggers found this, so I'm calling Obama/Biden 08...


Are you out there people who make unknown bloggers famous???

I called Joe Biden before the txt msg...

need a savvy disabled politico lefty blogger? uppitycrip at gmail dot com.